Thursday, September 15, 2011

Baby Gift

I don't know what it is, but I have the hardest time picking baby gifts!  Is it just me?  Well, my cute, little, sister in law just had a baby, and I was so excited!  I knew I wouldn't have a whole lot of time (the nine months I had to prepare wasn't sufficent apparently) to get something really great done because I was also trying to get ready for surgery. (I had my thyroid removed, but good news, it wasn't cancer!) and besides that, this girl is perfect.  She can make anything, do anything, so I really didn't want to make something that she would laugh at   not like.  Thank goodness for Pinterest!  I mentioned before my obsession with that site, and it did not disappoint!  I found this little lovely.  I can't get it to show the picture, so here is the link Love sweet love.  Sorry, I am new to this! I also have seen these travel wipe cases everywhere, honestly I don't even know where to link it because I have seen so many. 

 Anyway, I am addicted to pink and black, and thought that my sil would like something a little more edgy, a little less baby.  So I went to Joann's got some fabric, came home and whipped these babies up in an afternoon. The green wipe case was mine, I was mailing just the band without the wipes (she is a couponer and I am sure she had plenty) so I just wanted to show what it was for. So easy, and so cute! She told me she hadn't seen the wipe band before so it was def a gift that she didn't get from anyone else, and that I like.  
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

2 comments:

Love Sweet Love said...

Tami that turned out SO SO great!! I love pink and black too and those sparkly, silver buttons add the perfect touch! Thanks for the shout out ;)
Angela

(I saw your link up on tt&j and thought...hey that looks like something I've done before and sure enough there's my blog's name! ha ha! you totally made my day!)

Susana BB said...

Hi great reading your postt

Post a Comment

I love comments!