Friday, December 30, 2011

Photo boards

     Wow, I have been MIA lately!  I am here, I promise!  The Christmas season always leaves me so busy, just like everyone else.  I did get some crafting in there thank goodness!  My sanity needed it! 

   I adore these boards that I made for the sibling gift exchange for my hubby and my side of the family.  I found the tutorial here.  They were so stinkin easy!
The boards really are straight, but for some reason every time I took a picture they looked crooked.  I am so far from being a professional photographer that it is sad really lol.
I fell in love with them and almost didn't want to send them, but decided that I will definitely be making some for myself very very soon!
It was super inexpensive to make, and I learned how to make the felt rolled flowers for it too.  I really couldn't believe just how simple these were to make and just how beautiful they turned out.  Although, as I am typing this I just realized I forgot to attach the ribbon before mailing them.  Oh man!  That is the story of my life though, lol.  I guess I should go call some siblings and explain that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!